SteelDefender Body Armor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteelDefender Body Armor

Steel Defender body armor is a field proven, street tough body armor that is lab tested, NIJ Level lll certified and is utilized by numerous law enforcement departments, SWAT teams, the U.S. State Department and many, many other organizations that require the absolute best ballistic protection at the most affordable prices available anywhere. Steel Defender offers many different options in NIJ Level lll ballistic steel body armor in order to fulfill the needs of all law enforcement officers. Contact us today and let us put you in NIJ Level lll ballistic body armor in 72 hours!

Steel Defender would like to extend a website promotional code to you and your friends to provide an immediate 15% discount off your order by using promo code: LEO2013 at check out on Bullet Proof Vest - Bullet Proof Vest for Sale - Bullet Proof Vests and Body Armor | Steel Defender

For any of those who were at the 2013 Police and Securities Expo, it was a pleasure meeting you! If you have any questions feel free to email me @ ryan@steeldefender.com

From us here at Steel Defender, we wish all officers a Happy 4th of July. For those fortunate enough to be home with loved ones, we hope you have a wonderful and safe time. For those still on duty protecting us we thank you! For those who have served to preserve our freedoms, we thank you from the bottoms of our hearts!

Ryan

Comment

I'm actually shopping around for a new vest now. I'll definitely check you guys out. Thanks!!

Comment

Awesome. If you have any questions let me know! Also we offer 15% off for all LEO

Comment

Working...
        X