Theft from my yard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theft from my yard

Yesterday, someone went into my yard and stole my fire pit and 3 poles that I had laying there. Lame, I know... What should I do if anything? This city sucks!

Chain your junk up!!! Or move out to the burbs, lol.

Comment

Make sure you report it to 311 so the police can track the crime in your area. This way they might have more cars patrol your area as opposed to sending them to different districts.

Comment

Next time chain it up... End of story, stop your crying!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Shirt View Post
          Chain your junk up!!! Or move out to the burbs, lol.
          Crimes like these are even increasing out in the burbs recently. Not sure if its the influx of former city residents moving to the burbs or the bad economy. Crime is up everywhere!!

Comment

Just an update: I didn't report it to 311 as suggested. If it happens again, I'll call but I didn't want to make it a big deal.

Comment

Report everything and call 911 on everything!!! That's how the ghetto gets all the police service. It's all about "calls to service". Momma calls on her out of control 7 year old or on her 12 year old who won't do his homework. We just come from a better upbringing where we don't think small matters are that big of a deal or that there a family matter and shouldn't involve police. We're losing police service to the nice areas because of this b.s. If there's no police in say the 16th district, where do you think the criminals are going to go?? Bottom line, call 911 for EVERYTHING and save our neighborhoods!!!!!!!

Comment

ok, I will. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X