Young people = hard looks??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young people = hard looks??

What's up w/ this growing trend lately? Anyone else notice that this new generation thinks they're invincible??

do tell

Comment

Coming out of my house to leave for work the other day. Young kid pulls into my neighbor's driveway to turn around. Of course I look at him because it's something out of the norm. Kid has the audacity to just stare me down, even turning his head to look back at me after he completed his turn around. Of course I just stare back, not gonna give this kid the credit to to think he has the upper hand... Who do these kids think they are? Just waitin' for one to get tough and jump out and threaten me w/ a baseball bat. Well see how quickly he cries and apologizes once the barrel of my .45 are staring down at him. Besides happening everywhere off duty, this shit is actually occurring on duty as well... Funny thing is when I was a kid, I would do everything possible to avoid eye contact or any contact w/ the police. Kids just have no respect these days, seems like they're all on a ego trip or something.

Comment

everyone thinks they're a hard-ass nowadays. Just takes a good ole fashion ass whoopin' to remind them they're not!

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' & Gunnin' View Post
          everyone thinks they're a hard-ass nowadays. Just takes a good ole fashion ass whoopin' to remind them they're not!
          tru dat

Comment

Maybe it's just you and your tuff guy attitude that is asking for it..... Typical

Comment

Originally posted by Hater View Post
              Maybe it's just you and your tuff guy attitude that is asking for it..... Typical
              doubt it

Comment

"I was a kid, I would do everything possible to avoid eye contact or any contact w/ the police. "

that's just as messed up as staring someone down....avoiding eye contact with the police? what kind of master slave bull is that. you guys are just people like everybody else. your job is to serve and protect the public not intimidate them
                Last edited by hue man noun; 07-23-2013, 10:09 PM.

Comment

No I am also agree with Blue shirt there are some thing wrong with the new generation and they try to become over smart actually they are not. A little boy annoyed me a lot during the driving when I was going to see my kit home.

Comment

Working...
                  X