Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so I wrote in my blog from personal experiences about thugs who "play the race card"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so I wrote in my blog from personal experiences about thugs who "play the race card"

I lived in the ghetto for a while and witnessed first hand how a lot of gangstas, thugs, and people who are down with gangs behave. They all have this criminal conspiracy that the law is keeping them down because of their race. I'm talking about gangs of trash that attack people, rob them, pimp, deal drugs, and try to extort people by threatening them and making them pay "protection" payments. This inner city culture is all about getting you high or getting you loaded on cheap booze to make you easier to hustle or play or "roll". people from the burbs that read about the plight of the inner city and how minorities are being kept down have not lived in these neighborhoods. these thugs are extremely racist and yet they claim to be victims of racism. ive heard things like "white people invented slavery" "white people are incapable of love" "White people all owned slaves so its ok to rob them for reparations" when one of these lowlifes told me white people invented slavery i said the chinese dynastic rulers used slaves in asia..fuedal japan practiced slavery..the egyptians practiced slavery to which he replied "nah nah dat be the white man's history. you brainwashed" anyways you can read more in detail here:

reporting for duty
Working...
X